Davidsons has been providing a comprehensive community pharmacy service to towns and rural communities within the North East of Scotland spanning three centuries.
Founding father, Walter Davidson, started our first pharmacy in Blairgowrie in 1897 based on sound principles of knowledge, professionalism and care. We still use these key principles as our driving force to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and patient care. We now have 30 pharmacies across Scotland that aspire to provide the best possible service.
We are proud to have been awarded prestigious patronage to HM The Queen, and HRH the Prince of Wales. We consider it a mark of the quality of care we provide and the effort we make to meet the needs of our customers.